1. Brief, Quotation, contract and Project details.
- The brief is a document containing the website purpose, number of pages & titles, functions, color theme and website of similar functionality.
- Creation of a project scope and a quotation will be sent to the client.
- Upon review of the quotation, a contract will be agreed and signed.
- The project details will be given to us by the client.
2. Creative phase
- An image of the prospective look of the website or web application is created and sent to the client for their approval.
3. Technical Phase.
- Once the client has approved the prospective look delivered on the creative phase. The image is brought to life and the programming of the website functionality is done. The creation of the databases if any and sitemap.
4. Review Phase.
The website or web application enters into the testing phase where all the bug fixes are done. We offer training on how to use the web application and we offer 30 days of free support once the website is online. Our final payment is expected once the website is officially handed over to the client.